PADI DIVEMASTER COURSE
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational diving begins with the PADI Divemaster program. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, in this program you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems. You put this knowledge into action through an internship or series of practical training exercises.
- Knowledge Development: 12 topics ranging from dive theory to assisting student divers in training
- Prerequisites: PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization), 20 logged dives, 18 years old.
- Minimum Number of Logged Dives: 60 for certification as PADI Divemaster
Materials You’ll Need:
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- Recreational Dive Planner (RDP) and instructions for use booklet
- The Encyclopedia of Recreational Diving
- Diving Knowledge Workbook
- Divemaster Slates
- PADI Divemaster Video
- Instructor Guides for the programs that may be conducted by PADI Divemasters.
1. Discover Scuba Diving
2. Discover Snorkeling/Skin Diver Course
3. Scuba Review/Discover Local Diving
Take charge of your adventure. Become a PADI Divemaster.
When: Next Orientation Session: February 1st, 2017 at 7:00 p.m.
Cost: $450 for the course + DM Crew Pack + dives + equipment as needed
Click here to view our online course and event calendar