PADI Deep Diver
The Deep Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – going deep to see things others can only dream about.
In this course, you will experience what it’s like to dive beyond 60 feet. Down there, it’s different. It takes additional training. Here’s where you get it.
- Must be a PADI Adventure Diver (or qualifying certification from another organization) and 15 years old
- Experience diving beyond 18 metres/60 feet
- Learn deep dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and hazards
- Four open water dives that range from 18 – 40 metres / 60 – 130 feet.
- Gain experience with diving deep under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
Cost: $340 course, $40 manual, + Charter and Accommodations as required in Gilboa or Tobermory.
Click here to view our online course and event calendar