PADI Discover Scuba Diving
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater or swim with the fish? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a full certification course, Discover Scuba Diving is for you.
It is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world. No prior scuba diving experience is necessary and you don’t need to buy an special equipment to take the PADI Discover Scuba Diving class, though you must be at least 10 years old to participate. 8-10 year olds can participate in the Bubblemaker program with a maximum depth of 6 feet. For both programs, you need to be in reasonable physical health and a brief medical summary questionnaire is required.
What will you learn
You’ll learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Get ready to:
• Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
• Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
• Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
• Have fun swimming around and exploring.
• Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
Materials: PADI Discover Scuba Diving Work Book (you’ll receive this in class)
Cost: $65 (Including all Manuals, Course Instruction and Rental Equipment)
Click here to view our online course and event calendar